Saturday, January 16, 2010

All About Fin

Incredibly, our little Findley turned 6 months old this week. While I'm a little sad that my cuddly itty bitty baby is already sitting up and becoming more mobile, it's fun to watch as he learns new things every day. Here's some pictures and videos of what he's learned over the past few months.

He's learned a smile still gets him anything he wants


He's learned how to dress like a homie...


...and look like Daddy


He's learned the luxury of relaxing and kickin' back


Ah, yeah....


The arial view of Fin with legs crossed relaxing with Dad


He's learned how to stick his whole hand in his mouth


He's learned that Mom's pillow is his new favorite place


And that reading books with Mommy is actually FUN


And he's learned how to be modest while relaxing in the tub

THE FOLLOWING ARE ALL VIDEOS
He's also learned how to roll over!

And how to support his weight and his legs and bounce a little


He's also started all-out giggling, which is so heartwarming

And, like his father, he knows the value of a good meal. In this video, Dru is in the kitchen making dinner and says, "Dinner is ready" after which Fin smiles hugely

And Fin's finally eating solids! Here's his very first time ever trying rice cereal - he wasn't a huge fan at first, but now he loves it

3 comments:

  1. Dear Margo...What a funny Fin he is! I laugh to see him so happy and so big...Crossing his legs, dressing like his daddy, putting his whole hand inside his mouth and loving your pillow...What a little big man has he become!...
    I could not watch the videos I have to install something like Adobe...I am going to wait for Rick to arrive to help me...
    My computer was broken we had to fix it ,so just today I could see the new pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the videos! Fin is so CUTE! I just want to hug him...Give him a big hug from us, please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Gosh Margo .... love those videos! Little mister Fin --- sooooo Cute! I especially enjoyed the ones where he was laughing!!! I miss you ... I am hoping you can get skype up and running with a web cam soon so I can act silly with him and talk to him! In the meantime I enjoy the video clips! Hugs Kisses and Love from Aunt Mellie Pie!

    ReplyDelete