Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Baby's First Christmas

We had a lovely first Christmas with Fin. We woke up Christmas morning at my parent's house. Here's our little bug on his first Christmas morning.

He was so excited to start opening presents



He was laughing at Poppy


Ready for stockings...


Check out Fin's smile...."Mom, can we get to the presents?!?"


Opening presents with Poppy


He got his first Loony Tunes movie!...in the words of Sylvester the Cat "Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!"


All Fin's loot


Dru got me some beautiful crystal pieces for my collection - Fin approves


After stockings, we had my mom's famous cinnamon twists, coffee, and orange juice. Then, Chelsea, Heath, and Callia arrived and we opened some gifts with them.

Dru got a telescope from me - he's so excited to start looking at the stars


Opening gifts together

Nana and Poppy


Callia, Heath, and Chelsea got Connect Four- Callia wanted to play it all day

We had a great Christmas - hope yours was joyful as well

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you guys had a joyful Christmas...The first one for Fin!...I enjoyed reading your notes and looking at the pictures of you all.
    We did have a wonderful Christmas this year. The Lord bless us so much with little touches from Heaven in our lives these Christmas...I think this was the best Christmas that I've ever have!

    ReplyDelete