Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Wedding and a Birthday

My sister Chelsea, and her new husband, Heath, had a wedding reception at my parent's house a few weeks ago. It was nice to celebrate their wedding with so many friends and family!

Fin was his usual sparkling self


He and his cousin, Callia, have a special bond - they're so cute!


Here's the best shot of all 3 cousins that I could get


And our little family, enjoying the beautiful day


2 sisters with the bride - we were laughing at something


Then we celebrated my dad's 60th birthday at a Mexican restaurant - I was in charge of decorations and thankfully, some dear friends arrived early to help. Here I am putting up the finishing touches with Margaret


Guests arriving - Dad was in his prime


We told stories and "roasted" Dad - we had some good laughs


He had to wear the obligatory sombrero and have Happy Birthday sung to him in Spanish


And my sister, Julia, made him this t-shirt. Overall, a very fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment