Saturday, November 28, 2009

Halloween

Little Fin was a pumpkin for Halloween...I know, I know - every little kid is a pumpkin at some point or another for Halloween, but Fin was the cutest pumpkin EVER. :)

We had a mandatory dress-up day at work, so I decided to go as a monk - my friend Ann had the wig and I just bought 3 yards of fabric at Walmart, folded it in half, cut a hole in the middle, and tied a length of rope we had at home around my waist. I love cheap Halloween costumes!

We also had a Halloween party/farewell party for me, Dru, and Fin. They got us a lovely cake and a beautiful personalized "good luck" snowglobe.

Here's a funny picture of the whole gang at work - you can see how elaborate some of the costumes get - the kids love it, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment